De Broc School of Business is sponsored by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the UK’s only chartered professional body offering the highly coveted Chartered Manager (CMgr) status. With its origins dating back to 1945, the CMI community is made up of over 100,000 members. The CMI is dedicated to providing services to employers, education providers, and individuals to streamline management development and maximise employability in the UK and worldwide.
Graduate with a degree and a CMI Diploma
Our dual accreditation means that graduates of our programmes will receive a CMI diploma in addition to their degree upon successful completion.
The following awards are available for our campus and online students:
CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Finance)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) Business Management (Human Resource Management)
CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership
- MSc in International Marketing
- MSc in Strategic Business Management
- MSc in Corporate Financial Management
- MSc in Leadership and Human Resource Management
CEO Ann Francke explains how CMI can help you develop your career