To apply for Year 3 of this programme, candidates must complete the online application (link below) and include scanned copies of all original supporting documents listed below. All documents must be in English, or be submitted with a certified translation into English if written in another language.
- ‘A’ Levels/240 UCAS tariff points or equivalent international qualification – Baccalauréat, High School Diploma etc.
- Transcripts (front / back with scale): certified copies of all documents must be sent by regular mail directly from the institution
- CV / Résumé
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognised passport picture
- Fluency in English (TOEFL, PTE, IELTS or CPE):
- TOEFL: IBT: 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band)
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: A,B,C
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) with a minimum of 63
- TOEIC is not accepted
- Please note English test scores must be communicated by the beginning of July
Please note that for your initial application we ask only for copies of documents. If you are accepted to a programme, we will then request the original certificates or certified copies. This request will be made in your acceptance letter.
You may be asked to participate in an interview. You will be notified if an interview is necessary after the Admission Board meets.
Applications for GEM courses starting in September 2017 are only open for UK and EEA students.