Apply for an undergraduate course


Full-time - 2018 Entry

Simply visit the UCAS website and register your details with UCAS Apply to get started on your application. If you are unsure how to apply via UCAS and need any advice or support, please contact our Admissions team on 0800 107 6766 who will be happy to help.

On campus study
Applying through UCAS

Visit the UCAS website and register your details with UCAS Apply. De Broc School of Business is part of The University of Law, so you'll need to search under The University of Law to find De Broc School of Business courses.

You will need the following codes to complete your UCAS application:

Description Code / Name
Institution code for The University of Law L17
Institution short name LAW
Business Management (3 year programme) N200
BA Business Management (4 year including foundation year) N201
Business Management (Marketing) (3 year programme) N1N5
Business Management (Marketing) (4 year including foundation year) N51N
Business Management (Finance) (3 year programme) N1N3
Business Management (Finance) (4 year including foundation year) N2N3
Business Management (HRM) (3 year programme) N1N6
Business Management (HRM) (4 year including foundation year) N61N
De Broc London campus 9

International Students

The application process for international students is broadly the same for students from the UK and EU, with the exception of the visa requirements. The University of Law is licensed by the Home Office to sponsor international students for study in the UK. The first thing you need to do is to check if you need to be sponsored by the University or not. Therefore, we suggest that you email our Visa Office team: to find out as soon as possible.

If you need a visa to study in the UK, the University can sponsor your application and will need to issue you with a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) before you can apply for your visa. Before we can confirm your sponsorship, you have to meet the academic and the Home Office requirements, pay the first instalment of your course fees and submit copies of your bank statements (if applicable).

The Year 1 instalments* for undergraduate sponsored students is outlined below:

  • Instalment One = £7,125 (due 22 August 2017 for 2017 entry)
  • Instalment Two = £2,375 (due 1 April 2018 for 2017 entry)

*Fees for 2018 are not yet confirmed but are likely to be similar to 2017 fees.

As visa applications can take some time to process, we strongly recommend that you pay Instalment One at least 4 weeks before the course starts.

In order for us to issue you with a CAS, you will also need to provide evidence of your English language ability unless you’re a national from any of these countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United States of America and United Kingdom. However, in some circumstances the university may still request evidence of your English language proficiency either before you start a programme or during the programme of study.

If you are from a non-majority English speaking country and don’t have an academic qualification equivalent to a UK degree taught in a ‘majority English speaking’ country, you’ll need to send us a copy of an approved English Language Test at (or above) the specific level outlined in the table below, in each of the four components of language learning.

IELTS (academic) Overall band score of 6.0 (or 5.5 for four year programmes including foundation year) with no one component below 5.5
SE III (Trinity College London) Pass in all four components
Pearsons (academic) Score of 50 with no one component below 42
Cambridge English: First Certificate, Advanced and Proficiency (tests taken from January 2015) Overall 169 with no one component below 162
Cambridge English: First Certificate (test taken before January 2015) Pass at Grade A and Exceptional in all four components
Cambridge English: Advanced (test taken before January 2015) Pass at Grade B or C and Borderline in all four components
Cambridge English: Proficiency (test taken before January 2015) Pass at Grade C1 and Weak in all four components
iGCSE English as a First Language (Syllabus 0500 & 0522) and iGCSE English as a Second Language (Syllabus 0510 & 0511) Grade C in all four areas
Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) English Language Examination Level 4

We recognise that moving to a new country to study is a big decision. Our Student Support Services team can advise you on everything from getting a UK bank account or mobile phone, to finding accommodation. We can also organise a meet and greet service at the airport when you arrive in the UK. In addition, there are a range of clubs and societies which will help you make friends, settle in and feel at home. To talk to a member of our International team, please contact us on +44 1483 216604.

Students under the age of 18

The University accepts students younger than 18, but not those younger than 17 years of age at the time of entry. You are required to comply with the University’s Students under 18 years of age policy and protocols. Before your place is confirmed, you must complete the forms for students under 18 years of age satisfactorily, providing parental/ guardian agreement and details of a UK-based emergency/Next of Kin contact.To see the agreements and forms, please download the Students Under 18 Years of Age Policy.

Online study

Just take your time to complete your application online. One of our advisors will contact you shortly.